- When customers see the problem, they are more likely to approve the estimate.
- Live stream your inspection footage directly to your iOS or Android device.
- Save your reports to the cloud for storage convenience and easy accessibility.
- Transfer footage and reports to iOS or Android device for easy sharing.
- Monitor footage and generate detailed reports in the field for faster sharing and quicker approvals.
- Capture high definition images and video and easily add them to your inspection reports.
- Enhance and edit footage by adding your observations or voice notes with PhototalkTM.
- Every RIDGID SeeSnake Digital Monitor integrates seamlessly with our RIDGID SeeSnake Reels.
- HQx Live app integration enables enhanced jobsite reporting and easy sharing.
- Build your business by trusting the industry’s most complete system.
The RIDGID SeeSnake CS12x Monitor has the largest screen, highest resolution, longest battery life and most powerful processor of the entire line.
- 12.1” Color LCD screen
- 1024x768 screen resolution
- 5-hour dual battery life
The RIDGID SeeSnake CS65x Monitor features a water-resistant keyboard so you can easily add on-screen titles and annotate reports. It also has an internal GPS that lets you geotag media with positional information when available.
- 6.5” Color LCD screen
- 640x480 screen resolution
- 2.5 - 3 hour battery life
- Internal solid-state drive and water-resistant keyboard
Stream and/or record inspections to the latest iOS or Android devices. Enabling fast, efficient results.
- Stream or record inspections to an iOS or Android phone or tablet with the HQx Live companion app.
- Mounts to the SeeSnake Max rM200 docking handle for easy transport and storage.
CS6x VERSA Digital Recording Monitor
- Pivoting frame with high and low mounting positions allows flexible placement
- Quick release mounts compatible with all Compact Series camera reels
- Easily adjust screen tilt for optimal viewing
- 7” daylight viewable screen, along with a convenient carrying handle