- Flares steel, stainless steel, hard copper and brass tubing - through a wall thickness of 0.035" (0.9 mm).
- Easy to Use - Ratcheting handle reduces effort required especially in confined areas
- Quick Set-up - Improves productivity
- Durable - Eccentrically mounting, hardened steel flaring cone
- Smooth Flares - Handle clutch releases when flare is complete to iron and smooth flare
- Versatile - Produces 45˚ flare in sizes from 1/8"- 3/4"
|Catalog Number||Model No.||Type||Sizes (in.)||Sizes (mm)||Weight|
|83037||458R||45° SAE Flares||1/8, 3/16, 1/4, 5/16, 3/8, 1/2, 5/8, 3/4||-||3 9/10||1,77|