- Features performance, cable control, durability and maneuverability demanded by professional users. Ideal for tough jobs, such as roots.
- Cable spins at 200 RPM.
- Powerful, yet quiet, 4/10 HP universal motor and gearbox bear down as cutter engages tough obstructions.
- Audible and visual signals for the operator.
- Inner-drum and ball bearing distributor arm work with motor and gearbox system to reduce chance of cable flip-over inside the drum.
- Main and inner drums won’t rust, split or dent – ever. Cleans easily for professional appearance. Main drum holds up to 100' (30.5 m) of 3⁄4" (20 mm) cable, or 125' (38 m) of 5⁄8" (16 mm) cable.
- Powerful AUTOFEED® mechanism has grease fittings and an open design for easy maintenance. It advances and retrieves cable up to 22' (6.7 m) per minute.
- Two position stair climber eases transport and loading – to eliminate extra cost for loading wheels.
- Narrow profile lets the machine to fit through bathroom doors.
- Handles adjust to desired height to ensure balanced transport.
- Includes RIDGID® PVC drain cleaning gloves and operator’s manual.
- Approved by CSA to CSA and UL Standards (115 V only).
|Catalog Number||Model No.||Description||Voltage (V)||Weight|
|61512||K-7500 w/C-24||Machine, Standard Accessories, and 5⁄8" x 100' (16 mm x 30,5 m) Inner Core Cable||220||233||106.0|
|61517||K-7500 w/C-100||Machine, Standard Accessories, and 3⁄4" x 100' (20 mm x 30,5 m) Inner Core Cable||220||272||123.7|
|61522||K-7500||Machine with 5⁄8" (16 mm) Pigtail and Standard Accessories (excludes cable)||220||149||67.8|
|61542||K-7500||Machine with 3⁄4" (20 mm) Pigtail and Standard Accessories (excludes cable)||220||150||86.2|