- Clearly view measurements on the large, backlit, 4-line display.
- Inclination angle measurement allows indirect measurements for hard to reach areas.
- Adjust units instantly to inches, feet or meters.
- Bluetooth® connection to smartphones and tablets to view, store, and share data.
- Android® and iOS® Apps to overlay measurements onto a photo or sketch.
RIDGIDSketch™ is a tool for mobile devices that allows you to calculate and communicate measurements of your project. It can be used on its own or in conjunction with a RIDGID LM-400 Laser Distance Meter. The app will connect to your LM-400 via Bluetooth® and wirelessly receive the exact measurements from the device. RIDGIDSketch™ works in both drawing mode and photo overlay mode allowing you to develop precise room plans or annotate measurements within a photo.
RIDGID is the trademark of Emerson Electric Co. or its affiliates and is registered in the U.S. and elsewhere. All third-party trademarks are those of their respective owners.
|Measuring Accuracy||± 1/16 inch (±1.5mm)|
|Range||229 feet (70 m)|
|Measuring Units||Inches, feet and meters|
|Angle Range||± 65°|
|Angle Accuracy||± 0.5|
|Bluetooth Range||33 ft (10 m)|
|Ruggedness||IP 54 dust proof, splash proof|
|Memory Storage||20 measurements|
|Batteries||2 AA (included)|
|Automatic Shut-Off||After 3 minutes of inactivity|
|Case||Includes soft carrying case|
|36813||micro LM-400 Laser Distance Meter||0,44||0,20|