- Patented ring design to make pressed connections for 2 1/2" - 4" copper or stainless steel tube.
- XL-C Rings and V2 Actuator Jaw include patented swiveling feature that allows the tool to connect to the ring at any angle relative to the tubing be placed +/- 90°, relative to the tubing being pressed, allowing greater access in tight spaces.
- Designed in conjunction with the ProPress XL-C fittings, ensuring total system compatibility.
- Compatible only with RIDGID® Standard Series pressing tools (CT-400, 320-E, RP 330-B, RP 330-C, or RP 340).
- V2 Actuator Jaw features new jaw identification clips, for fast, easy identification of the appropriate pressing jaw.
|Capacity||2 1/2" - 4" copper or stainless steel tubing|